Tri Nature is a company committed to safeguarding the privacy of its customers and believes that your personal information, including address details and phone numbers, belongs to you. We will only use this information to improve your Tri Nature experience and to make it more enjoyable.
Information on privacy policies in Australia can be obtained from the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website, www.oaic.gov.au.
Types of information we collect on this website
- We may collect and retain such personal information as your first name, surname, postal and delivery address, and contact details. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to successfully fulfill your order.
- We may collect information about your usage of this site, including your password login and product purchase patterns.
- Tri Nature may collect information regarding the type of internet browser or computer operating system that you are using, as well as the pathway you took to the site.
Note: This type of information only identifies machines and technologies, not people.
How we collect this information
Personal information is collected via our application forms, survey questionnaires, promotions or completion entry forms, and order forms.
Technical information is collected automatically through our operating system.
There may also be circumstances where a third party has provided us with your details for processing through an order or application form.
How we use the information collected
Personal information collected on this website during a purchase will be used to complete the transaction using normal retail methods. The main purpose of gathering this information is to improve our products, and services, and better understand buying patterns and needs.
We may use this information to contact you about special offers, product development, promotions, and information regarding your Tri Nature account.
If you do not provide us with the correct information we may not be able to fulfill your order.
Every Tri Nature customer has the right to opt out of our mailing list or membership options without feeling obligated to provide a reason. If you do wish to opt out, we request that you contact us via email requesting to cancel your membership.
How we protect your information
Tri Nature will not provide your personal information to any third party without your prior consent, except in the following circumstances:
- Where a product or service you select is supplied by or through a third party.
- Where a third party, such as a freight company, carries out activities on our behalf.
- Where we are required by law to do so.
Note: by using the Tri Nature website, www.trinature.com.au, or by applying to become a loyalty member, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information, as detailed in this privacy and security policy.